Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

See what you can do, O2.

PH1LB0
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So your network has gone completely AWOL, meaning that I can't send texts, use the internet or even make a phone call unless I'm on wifi. I effectively have no 'SERVICE'.

BUT I BET YOU STILL WANT ME TO PAY MY BILL (IN FULL) AT THE END OF THE MONTH, DON'T YOU?!

Of course you do. So what would happen if my Direct Debit suddenly went AWOL due to a 'third party software issue' (otherwise known as me cancelling it)? You'd be texting me, emailing me, calling me and hounding me for your money, threatening legal action and generally turning into a frenzied, unstoppable savage money beast until you got what was rightly yours {...evil laugh...}. Why? Because I signed a contract with you saying that I would cough up a small fortune every month so that I could use your SERVICE to keep in touch with my family, friends and colleagues.

But I can't keep in touch with my friends, family and colleagues, can I? Because you are no longer providing me with a SERVICE, and you can't even give me a time or date of when that SERVICE will resume either. So when that time of the month arrives when you want me to empty the contents of my modest bank account into your already very full one, are you going to show me some gratitude for not turning into a savage beast by compensating me for not providing me with a SERVICE?

To quote your 2002 campaign tagline: SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO, O2.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks for reporting issues with the network today. We have an official topic about this so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one please. Please use this thread to share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 11 of 11