Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

See what you can do, O2.

PH1LB0
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So your network has gone completely AWOL, meaning that I can't send texts, use the internet or even make a phone call unless I'm on wifi. I effectively have no 'SERVICE'.

BUT I BET YOU STILL WANT ME TO PAY MY BILL (IN FULL) AT THE END OF THE MONTH, DON'T YOU?!

Of course you do. So what would happen if my Direct Debit suddenly went AWOL due to a 'third party software issue' (otherwise known as me cancelling it)? You'd be texting me, emailing me, calling me and hounding me for your money, threatening legal action and generally turning into a frenzied, unstoppable savage money beast until you got what was rightly yours {...evil laugh...}. Why? Because I signed a contract with you saying that I would cough up a small fortune every month so that I could use your SERVICE to keep in touch with my family, friends and colleagues.

But I can't keep in touch with my friends, family and colleagues, can I? Because you are no longer providing me with a SERVICE, and you can't even give me a time or date of when that SERVICE will resume either. So when that time of the month arrives when you want me to empty the contents of my modest bank account into your already very full one, are you going to show me some gratitude for not turning into a savage beast by compensating me for not providing me with a SERVICE?

To quote your 2002 campaign tagline: SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO, O2.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Errr....no they wouldnt.

Maybe one reminder then a default on your credit file and your debt sold on to those big men in black coats who will hound you to hell.

Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PH1LB0 This isn’t O2. They likely won’t compensate 

Message 3 of 11

Mamillian
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 32 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This post is eloquent and accurate. 

Bravo PH1LBO

Ignore the o2 fangirls/fanboys. You are SPOT ON.

Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ooo caps lock and bold.. that'll teach em!! 

LOL!!

Message 5 of 11

PH1LB0
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Don't forget larger font size!
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PH1LB0 wrote:
Don't forget larger font size!

You joker! yahoo

Btw, are you related to SuBo? 

Message 7 of 11

PH1LB0
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yes, we were Siamese twins, separated at birth. She developed the voice of an angel, I eat worms.
Message 8 of 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@PH1LB0 wrote:
Yes, we were Siamese twins, separated at birth. She developed the voice of an angel, I eat worms.

I'm feeling a trickle down my good leg rofl

Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

@PH1LB0 wrote:

I'm feeling a trickle down my good leg rofl

I just spat my drink everywhere.. this is comedy gold! 

I'm voting this for thread of the month @EmilieT

Message 10 of 11