Did you mean: 

Scrutinising phone.

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Toby got me thinking about this.

Would you ever start looking through someone elses mobile ?

Be them family or friends .

Mum annoys me with this 😞

I show her a pic and she takes phone from me looks at pic then if i dont take phone straight back she will start looking through other pics and try and find my texts now i think this is very rude. I would look at what person was showing me and immediately hand phone back. Its nothing to do with me what pics they take who they ring or text.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I once made the mistake of leaving my phone unlocked and unattended with a Thai lady (true) when I went to the loo.....still got the bruises LOL

Seriously, no I would never think of looking through someone's phone. It's an invasion of a person's privacy and you might not like what you find. A complete lack of trust and why I now always secure with a password.

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldn't look through anyones elses phone and if they asked to look through mine I wouldn't have a problem!!!!

When this is done without the other person knowing, it simply just RUDE!

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have to agree, too, it's definitely wrong to look through someone else's phone and I wouldn't do it either.  Though I do know some people who would do this and seem to think that whatever is on your phone should be made known to everyone else!! My mum is always asking me what people are saying when I get a notification for anything, be it texts, emails, etc. regardless of whether she knows them or not.  Of course I think if anyone looked through mine they would be very bored Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

It is an invasion of privacy.

Mind you we have come a long way since the days of females saying 'dont look through my handbag...that's private' LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Mind you we have come a long way since the days of females saying 'dont look through my handbag...that's private' LOL

If they looked through my handbag they would be Jaw-dropping i have alsorts rubbish in it slight_smile

Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Poppysmum wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

If they looked through my handbag they would be Jaw-dropping i have alsorts rubbish in it slight_smile

Yes. I have to clear mine out frequently @Poppysmum  It seems to get heavier by the day...Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7