Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen protector

Paulbb
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Any one got any recommendations for glass screen protectors for the Huawei mate Pro 20
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Tech21 it's on o2 website they are brilliant
Message 2 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @Paulbb, I don't have this device myself but maybe the website @liggerz87 recommended will have something you'll like?

I also recall @mikeyw64 and @Medalat mentioned that they were the proud owners of one of these devices when we announced they were now available - maybe they'll have some advice around screen protectors based on their experience, so just in case I'll mention them slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 5

Paulbb
  • 9 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Sadly tech 21 doesn't appear to be available for the Huawei mate 20 Pro on the O2 website. Thanks anyway tho.
Message 4 of 5

Medalat
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Paulbb I did order some- will send you the make when i get home,  but they were more rubbery than the tempered glass I was used to on my iPhone.  I think because of the curved screen edges tempered may be a problem. To be honest  I didn't end up using them as I didn't want to impair the in screen fingerprint recognition which was a bit hit and miss when I purchased but has got better after the last couple of firmware updates were pushed through.  

Message 5 of 5