Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam ‭0330 303 5293‬

Karis
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Do not answer this number! They rang me pretending to be 02, very convincing. They nearly emptied my account. Wanted my card details to change my contract. It was only then I realised something wasn’t right. I hung up and rang 02 and asked them if they knew of the number and they said this number has been scamming other people! Warn others of this number. Never give card/account details over phone.

It looks like you landed on a popular topic that many are viewing!

Why not register to our community to be able to ask related questions if you need additional help, and interact with other members?

See also here some information on how to get started with the community and what other great things you could do here as a member. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Hi into your call logs. Press and hold the number and you should get a pop up which allows you to block the number.

Message 11 of 22

Ryan92
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Wow 😂 some of these comments 🤦🏻‍♂️ That number is outbound sales from o2 located in NI
Message 12 of 22

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Via a trusted partner no doubt. Still the same advice, never take out an upgrade by a cold caller. Are we stopping someone whose sole purpose in life is to screw a commission out of us? Do we give a damn? Yes and no!!

Message 13 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

There are numerous threads on the community about this number or a variation of it.

Just type in who called me https://who-called.co.uk/Number/03303035293

Regardless of what the official stance is from O2 ,you will end up on a business contract...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 22

Ruth17x
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The number is completely legit but I still wouldn’t trust it 100%
Message 15 of 22

nialled
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had two calls from them today. The first one ended before I could answer and I cancelled the other. My S8 was already identifying it as 'Potential Fraud'.
I think they probably are something to do with O2 but really all they are trying to do is to get you to spend more money/change your contract.They have been doing this sort of thing to me unsuccessfully for at least 5 years (probably longer).
My view is that if they are affiliated with O2 then there should be some reference to them on the O2 website (other than the forum) and the phone number should be listed on their website. Until then, I will contact O2 myself when I want to discuss my contract.

Message 16 of 22

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Exactly the advice we always give on here.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 22

Clogg
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

You can download a app from play store, install with good stars and rateing to stop scammers 

Message 18 of 22

Simonwitis132
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Don't answer, always check who rang at sites like who called and whorangme.co.uk first
Message 19 of 22

JasShep
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

These scammers are still at it. Received a call today and they knew which phone I had been researching over the weekend which made them more convincing. As I had complered the upgrade there was nothing they could scam me for, fortunately.

Message 20 of 22