Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s20 ultra 512gb availability

Majickal
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi. I've been waiting for the pre-orders to open for but when they did, the option for the 512GB version just says it's out of stock and there's no option to add it to my basket. Does this mean that there has been a limited quantity ordered by o2 and they've all been pre-ordered already? If so, are o2 likely to get more in? I really want the 512GB version and was impressed that o2 actually had them listed for a change (I usually have to upgrade through carphone warehouse to get 512gb versions of phones). Does anyone have any insight into this, please? Thanks slight_smile
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions
@Majickal This is a customer community. No one here has access to stock information. Unfortunately, O2's stock reporting isn't live, but as this is a new phone you can probably rely on the site saying your choice being out of stock as correct. You can call customer service in the morning to check for sure.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/How-to-find-help-amp-contact-O2-A-Guide/m-p/1201416 Best time to call is 8-8.30 am to avoid a long wait on hold.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 7

Majickal
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for the reply. I'm not expecting anyone here to know stock levels, I just wondered if maybe someone has had a similar experience with previous phones out of stock on pre-order and if the phone did come back in stock whilst still in the pre-order period. I'm trying to make an informed decision on whether it's worth waiting in the hope that more stock appears or whether to just pre order the 128gb version in case that goes out of stock too! Any previous experience of this kind of situation would be helpful slight_smile
Message 3 of 7

Majickal
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So, in case anyone else has any interest in this, O2 customer services can't confirm either way whether more stock will come in during the pre-order period or not. I've noticed that Samsung are listing the 512GB as "out of stock" in their UK website too so I think it's unlikely there'll be more available until after launch.
Message 4 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
If Samsung don't have then, it's guaranteed the networks won't.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Cm2020
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Samsung themselves are out of stock you can sign up to stock alerts on their website which in turn i believe will result in third parties getting more stock again. However lets be honest trying to hold that massive S20 Ultra......you're going to drop it
Message 7 of 7