Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy j3

Phoenix234
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I want to leave a review for my new gorgeous Samsung galaxy j3 on 02 website and can't find how to do it. I can read other reviews but can't write my own.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122368 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Phoenix234You can do it on the forum (In the Android section) then admin will move it to the reviews section once it's completed.

Look forward to reading it wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

We'd love to have your review of the Samsung Galaxy J3 on the forum, @Phoenix234!

As @Cleoriff said, all you have to do is post it and we'll take care of moving it to the reviews section. If you need any help or have any questions, you can also PM me or any of the other Community managers around here slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 7

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I'm not familiar with this phone so a review would be great and it's something I will read with great interest. Pictures would be very welcome if included in your review.smile

Message 4 of 7

Phoenix234
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I wanted to do the review that asks how many stars I would give which is what is already on the page for the J3.
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Those reviews are by invitation.
You may be chosen. If so, you will be emailed to participate.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

Giuliano
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 12 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Phoenix234, it is possible to submit a review that will be displayed on the product page of the Samsung J3 https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/samsung/galaxy-j3-2017 - I sent you a private message with the instructions.

Message 7 of 7