Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S9 it iPhone X?

kieran1204
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’m due an upgrade on 3rd July and debating weather to get the iPhone X or the Samsung S9? Can anybody make any recommendations?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @kieran1204. Choosing a phone is such a personal thing. What suits one won't suit another. As someone who loves all things Samsung I would definitely tell you to go for the S9. Those who are Apple fans will say the iPhone X. The best thing is try both of them out in your local phone store and go for the one YOU prefer. Best of luck. Let us know which one you choose? 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It's all a matter of personal choice to be honest. There are reviews for both on the community so read those and independent reviews, there are plenty online. But as recommended, go to the stores in town and get the feel of them and try out the OS. You either stick with what you are happy with or try something new.

To me personally, I look on iPhones as a ladies phone but that's just my opinion before all the guys with iPhones on the community come to tar and feather me and run me out of town wink

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
It also depends on which OS is easier for you to use & what you are comfortable with
Message 4 of 8

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

What phone do you have now @kieran1204? slight_smile Looking forward to reading which one you choose in the end!

Message 5 of 8

kieran1204
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I had the iPhone 7 before
I went into o2 and managed to upgrade early. I got the iPhone X! It’s fantastic. thanks everyone for you’re comments.
Message 6 of 8

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Just saw your comment @kieran1204, thanks for the update and glad to hear you're liking the X! I'm a bit jealous. grin

Message 8 of 8