Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S20 Series Dispatch email?

JetsJones
Level 3: Thinker
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Just been reading on the Samsung & EE forums and it seems some people have been receiving emails stating their devices are arriving today/tomorrow.

Anyone had their email from O2 yet or are we all delayed? sweat_smile

Message 1 of 82
81 REPLIES 81

JetsJones
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Statto33Have you clicked on the blue order number when you view your orders? (Menu - more - my orders) as mine also shows Pending but when I clicked on the blue order number and scrolled to the bottom it gave me a tracking number.

I will also say though that I have ordered the S20 Plus so I don't know if it's different if you have ordered a Ultra etc

Message 41 of 82

Statto33
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 28 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@JetsJones yes clicked on order number and no tracking number. I've ordered the Ultra so not like for like. Don't know whether to work from home or not?
Message 42 of 82

JetsJones
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
@Statto33 tough one really, I would say go on live chat but im sure they just copy and paste the same old paragraphs! I find the advisors on the phone are decent though.
Message 43 of 82

Statto33
  • 28 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@jetsjines Done both and just take the stance of I'll get an email when it's despatched. Think I'll assume I need to wait a little longer. I understand there could be delays but would be nice to have more communication 🙁
Message 44 of 82

TMartin
  • 19 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've been told that if you have a tracking number it doesn't mean your getting it. Without a dispatch email it basically means you won't be getting it.

Ive also checked DPD again and they are still waiting for the order to get to them
Message 45 of 82

Statto33
  • 28 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@TMartin very frustrating. Use early receipt of phone to help sell pre-order but not enough stock to cover. When I ordered stated I'd receive on 10th. Oh well hopefully get it soon but won't hold my breath.
Message 46 of 82

TMartin
  • 19 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I preorder mine on the 12th at around 11am (little over 12 hours after the announcement) which is the worst thing about this! All they keep saying is the orders get dispatched on a first come first served basis but it doesn't seem like it tbh.

I've already told them I will be putting a compliant in tomorrow if the phone isn't delivered tomorrow.
Message 47 of 82

JetsJones
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
@TMartin well that puts a spanner in the works!

O2 need to be more honest with people! Even as late as Saturday on the website it was saying "pre order to receive 3 days before release date"

Poor show.
Message 48 of 82

Statto33
  • 28 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
If I don't get it before Friday I'll check store stock cancel order and go direct. Have done that before but seems wrong when you go to the trouble of pre-ordering.
Message 49 of 82

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Spoken with o2 at 1930, basically she said oh their is a good chance you'll get it but it still a out of stock as it's how the system will have it until release..mmm not sure.

Anyways she called a few departments and tried to get an answer but couldn't they all just said the same hopefully you'll get it tomorrow.

What is driving me bonkers is the fact I was convinced by o2 to choose the grey in order to gurantee and phone on the 10th and all the can promise me is I'll get it before April 4th.

I cannot believe the shocking level of customer care. No apologies, no explanation to the delay some blame corona virus, others say it was over ordered.

It's not a wide issue either a friend of mine ordered one off EE last night and it's dispatched for tomorrow. Other networks are showing in stock too. The fact the 128GB was being advertised as 10th March delivery up until the weekend...wonder if that's false advertising...
Message 50 of 82