Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S20 Series Dispatch email?

JetsJones
Level 3: Thinker
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Just been reading on the Samsung & EE forums and it seems some people have been receiving emails stating their devices are arriving today/tomorrow.

Anyone had their email from O2 yet or are we all delayed? sweat_smile

Message 1 of 82
81 REPLIES 81

aaronjayyy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I was on live chat with them around 6:30.
It was just a brief conversation asking when/if I will be receiving my order tomorrow, she said my phone is with the courier and expected to be delivered tomorrow. Even though I havent received any emails/text messages stating anything, god knows what is going on but fingers crossed it comes tomorrow 😁
Message 51 of 82

TMartin
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
When I spoke to just before 9 last night i was told it would hopefully be here today. Still had no emails or anything from o2 but when i check the tracking information its on the way to my local depot with delivery expected today
Message 52 of 82

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Still no information for myself so I have no hope of getting it today, all I can do now is call and log a complaint.

Promised 3 times yesterday it'll arrive today be interesting to here how they explain this one.
Message 53 of 82

JetsJones
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
@AlexH95 sorry to hear that mate, fingers crossed it shows up today for you.
Message 54 of 82

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just spoke with them it's out of stock and I didn't make the list so I have to wait 4 weeks for the next lot of stock 😞
Message 55 of 82

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Top it all off they do t allow me to speak to a complaints team just told they will log it and I will get a generic feedback email in 5 days.

I have been utterly let down my o2 customers care. Going to call EE see if they can gurantee a 31st March delivery and move to them.

Being treat like I'm the one in the wrong!
Message 56 of 82

gatrell
  • 48 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
This all keeps getting better and better.
Been into store this morning and the girl had it in her hands but couldn't give it to me as the back office said I wasn't allowed to collect it till the 13th.

been on the phone to CS for the last half hour being called a lier before being passed onto the resolutions team. They were still denying the offer to collect on the 10th. Finally they asked the promotions team who confirmed it, but as yet still haven't resolved the issue but will apparently call me back within the hour.

what an absolute shower of ****** this is!!!
Message 57 of 82

gatrell
  • 48 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Screenshot 20**Personal info** at 09.59.17.png

The proof encase anyone else needs it!

Message 58 of 82

JetsJones
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@gatrellthats a bit off really mate, if they have your device there then they should hand it over in my eyes. I'd take it to twitter mate as companies tend to act fast if someone is complaining on a social media platform.

Message 59 of 82

TMartin
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

o2 have got this completely wrong! We will also be unbable to use the extra £100 trade in code until the orders are marked as complete on the website. I've never know them get it so wrong

I will be using another company next time I want to pre-order a new phone

Message 60 of 82