Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S20 Series Dispatch email?

JetsJones
Level 3: Thinker
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Just been reading on the Samsung & EE forums and it seems some people have been receiving emails stating their devices are arriving today/tomorrow.

Anyone had their email from O2 yet or are we all delayed? sweat_smile

Message 1 of 82
81 REPLIES 81

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi JetJones,

I too am in the same boat 😞

But here's son information to clear things up, contact O2 customer support they can advise if you order is preparing for dispatch (likely out tonight) or not in stock.

If you receive not in stock O2 are advising orders placed before 20/02 will arrive in the next 3 week's (Including this week)

If ordered after 20/02 You will get It from April 3 on wards
Message 11 of 82

JetsJones
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Hi Alex thank you for your response. I just went through to them now and they advised my order is awaiting dispatch so fingers crossed that means I will receive this week!
Message 12 of 82

gatrell
  • 48 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I and one other in our office ordered the day after announcement and ours are still in processing!

Message 13 of 82

belperite
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine has arrived at the store today for click and collect but popped in and they won't release it to me until tomorrow 😞

I guess I should consider myself lucky given the order delays other people are having.

Message 14 of 82

JetsJones
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Gatrell have you been on live chat/called? Mine also says processing on the my O2 section but they told me awaiting dispatch over the phone.
Message 15 of 82

gatrell
  • 48 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes, been on both, chat still says it's in processing and they will not confirm if its awaiting dispatch.

Phone support will not speak to me as I don't yet know the mobile number, even though I'm a new o2 customer. (not the greatest of starts)

I've called my local store also who say they haven't received it yet. (I've done click and collect)

Message 16 of 82

BigDaddyUK
  • 148 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

10 min ago O2 support just answered.

Sending will begin tomorrow, check your mail, tonight or tomorrow morning !!!
We are waiting and believe !!!

pray

| Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 5G 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro Soon |
Message 17 of 82

JetsJones
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
That's a bit daft that they can't pass security going through your name, address etc! Maybe worth while taking to twitter to see if the social media team can help more.

Shame you've had a start like this, I've been with O2 for years and in the past ive always found them great to deal with, this really is the first time I've had any kind of issue! Their communication needs to improve a little for sure.
Message 18 of 82

TMartin
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've spoke to o2 support who have confirmed the order is waiting dispatch but wouldn't confirm if this would be dispatched today for delivery tomorrow.

Bit of a joke that no one can confirm if the phone will arrive tomorrow

Message 19 of 82

JetsJones
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Tmartin same boat as me, said they can't confirm when it will arrive but I will get an email when it's dispatched.

Nice to know it's there but really they need to tell people dates of arrival so they can arrange either themselves or someone else being in to receive!
Message 20 of 82