Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e

SamsungFanBoy
Level 13: Prompter
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
How does this compare to the Galaxy Tab S4 in screen quality and how fast it is? I have the Tab S4 but as I travel around with mine a lot, I was very interested in how thin and light the S5e seems to be. I know it's not as high end as the S5 will be. Just wanting to know if anyone has got it and if it's a good performer for it's low price? Interested in making a switch as a WiFi plus LTE tablet would also come in handy!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

That's an interesting question @SamsungFanBoy! I can't remember if anyone has it on the Community, but there are a few reviews on the O2 Shop webpage that you might find useful? 

If you get a chance to check it out in store or try it out somehow, let us know how you think it compares to the S4 slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 2 of 4

SamsungFanBoy
Level 13: Prompter
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
I was passing an O2 shop and popped in. It was busy in there so didn't hang around to speak to anyone buy the Tab S5e is so thin and light! I fell in love with that display model so definitely going to swap over sometime soon! slight_smile
Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@SamsungFanBoy wrote:
I was passing an O2 shop and popped in. It was busy in there so didn't hang around to speak to anyone buy the Tab S5e is so thin and light! I fell in love with that display model so definitely going to swap over sometime soon! slight_smile

That sounds great! Let us know when you do swap over, I'd love to maybe even read a little review of the tablet from you wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4