cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sad BT continue rip pockets

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

this is very sad news for all who were hoping BT will lose power and cancel all landlines which you

need when you make contract for broadband. They will get even more power now that we will have

to pay for service which no one use anymore

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/uk/bt-agrees-125bn-deal-to-buy-ee-30966222.htm...

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff 

As promised in my message dated 6/02/15 and timed at 23:14  I have since then on two occasions asked the Moderator (via the Report Inappropriate Content route) to remove my earlier message which regrettably caused you such irritation and anger.  I have had no response and I see that 60 hours or more after I first requested removal of the offending item it is still being displayed.  I am sorry about that. I don't think there is much point my contacting the Moderatorial team again since they never seem to listen to what I say anyway.

@Anonymous  I would just let it go now.  If it was removed it would take the thread completely out of context anyway.  I don't normally have a public rant. I feel better that I had my say.... so let's just leave it at that and move on....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 41 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous  I would just let it go now.  If it was removed it would take the thread completely out of context anyway.  I don't normally have a public rant. I feel better that I had my say.... so let's just leave it at that and move on....

@Cleoriff OK.  It was nice knowing you - and thank you for you assistance in the past.

Message 42 of 42