Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Highlighted
Level 3: Thinker

Re: S20 Ultra 4 weeks delayed

Spoke with o2 as above the Ear bud promotion is valid until 31st may, spike with Samsung who confirmed.

Anyone who orders Feb 18 or later will not get it on release week (Ultra) they will dispatch from 31st March onwards they have a window of estimated deliveries 1st to 4th April.

Samsung said the stores will have stock allocated on release day so might be worth cancelling and getting to a store early those who don't want to wait
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Any of you guys received your phone yet? I'm still waiting for an update
Highlighted

Nope still waiting Smiley Sad
Highlighted

Have you heard anything more? Or are we still all in the dark 🙄🤣
Highlighted
Topics: 574
Highlighted

Still in the Dark, I'm hoping I'll see it this week coming as I hit 4 weeks since ordering the device.

What worries me is half of o2 will tell you it's 4 weeks from the point of order and the others will tell you no it's a further 4 weeks from now.

I have never seen a level of information so inconsistent.

This is very much if you don't know don't guess situation just admit you don't know.
Highlighted

I ordered mine on 10th March still no sign, waht is more annoying if you go onto the O2 store, they are now showing in stick available for next day delivery! Surely someone who orders today can't get a phone tomorow what I have been waiting over 3 weeks?