Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Ultra 4 weeks delayed

AlexH95
Level 3: Thinker
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all just a heads up post looks like the orders are 4 weeks behind and not UP TO 4 weeks as we all thought.

I got notification from o2 my package will be delivered tomorrow, seeing as Samsung store have started sending orders I thought maybe it I was my ultra. Live chat had no idea what was being sent as my case and Ultra show out of stock.

Called UK Support they advised it's just my case he then proceeded to apologise and relay the following message, due to the crisis in China all s20 deliveries are 4 weeks delayed as the factory is currently closed, I asked him to clarify if he meant up to 4 weeks or minimum 4 weeks he stated minimum of 4 weeks until received. Annoying as I ordered after announcement but I get the issue so can't be to mad.

In 'better' news Samsung have advised they are extending the Earbud promotion claims window to 31st may to support delayed customers.

If I get any further updates I'll add to this thread
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Spoke with o2 as above the Ear bud promotion is valid until 31st may, spike with Samsung who confirmed.

Anyone who orders Feb 18 or later will not get it on release week (Ultra) they will dispatch from 31st March onwards they have a window of estimated deliveries 1st to 4th April.

Samsung said the stores will have stock allocated on release day so might be worth cancelling and getting to a store early those who don't want to wait
Message 11 of 17

Loui
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Any of you guys received your phone yet? I'm still waiting for an update
Message 12 of 17

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Nope still waiting 😞
Message 13 of 17

Loui
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Have you heard anything more? Or are we still all in the dark 🙄🤣
Message 14 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Still in the Dark, I'm hoping I'll see it this week coming as I hit 4 weeks since ordering the device.

What worries me is half of o2 will tell you it's 4 weeks from the point of order and the others will tell you no it's a further 4 weeks from now.

I have never seen a level of information so inconsistent.

This is very much if you don't know don't guess situation just admit you don't know.
Message 16 of 17

Westycoopers
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered mine on 10th March still no sign, waht is more annoying if you go onto the O2 store, they are now showing in stick available for next day delivery! Surely someone who orders today can't get a phone tomorow what I have been waiting over 3 weeks?
Message 17 of 17