Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Ultra 4 weeks delayed

AlexH95
Level 3: Thinker
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all just a heads up post looks like the orders are 4 weeks behind and not UP TO 4 weeks as we all thought.

I got notification from o2 my package will be delivered tomorrow, seeing as Samsung store have started sending orders I thought maybe it I was my ultra. Live chat had no idea what was being sent as my case and Ultra show out of stock.

Called UK Support they advised it's just my case he then proceeded to apologise and relay the following message, due to the crisis in China all s20 deliveries are 4 weeks delayed as the factory is currently closed, I asked him to clarify if he meant up to 4 weeks or minimum 4 weeks he stated minimum of 4 weeks until received. Annoying as I ordered after announcement but I get the issue so can't be to mad.

In 'better' news Samsung have advised they are extending the Earbud promotion claims window to 31st may to support delayed customers.

If I get any further updates I'll add to this thread
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AlexH95 

That doesn't surprise me regarding the transit from China. Mobile phones won't be the only things delayed if it's meant to come from that country.:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 17

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It's a shame as I am so excited to get it but the health and well being of people comes before a mobile phone.

My only gripe is O2 should of been more pro active in advising of this update even a simple auto email to all pre orders. As I expect had I not called to see what this delivery was I imagine I would of not known of this until release day haha
Message 3 of 17

jonsie
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It's understandable to be honest and the crisis is going to affect all electronic goods.

Message 4 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

It's understandable to be honest and the crisis is going to affect all electronic goods.

And sports!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 17

JoyfulJess
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I understand the crisis however people have started receiving theirs in US. How are we diferent?

Message 6 of 17

BigDaddyUK
  • 148 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Russia and Estonia people 4 days ago get it.. 😞
| Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 5G 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro Soon |
Message 7 of 17

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@JoyfulJess I believe it would be initial deliveries anything further than initial stock is what I believe is delayed.

Samsung UK have already started shipping some orders so it's not every order but I believe if your order isn't fulfilled in initial stock then you will be affected by the delay.

Message 8 of 17

BigDaddyUK
  • 148 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just had a conversation with O2 support. They said that if you did't receive a any message about the delay in your order, don't worry. So far, everything is going as before.

I hope it is true... pray

| Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 5G 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro Soon |
Message 9 of 17

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Is it the out of stock email or an email regarding stock issues.

Got the out of stock email at pre order but it was a generic one so not sure if I'm delayed
Message 10 of 17