Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10s - When is the release date for O2?

rubywoo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Anyone know when the release  date will be for S10s?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

So I think the main thread should be updated with stock levels.

and how to get order updates.

Yes, that as well. Otherwise we will be ignoring the actual questions asked @EmilieT ?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 13

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff @MI5 

All the information we have is in the Q&A, and any update will be added to the same thread as well. We also have the below information at the moment covering both questions you're referring to slight_smile

More info

Pre-order / Availability / Order Info

Q. I pre-ordered at *date/time*, when will I get my new S10?

A. When pre-ordering, our estimate delivery date was displayed above the custom plans slider on the shop page. As soon as there's progress with your order however, we'll let you know.

Q. How do I stay up to date on my order?
A. You can keep an eye on your My O2 order status, and we’ll also keep you updated as and when there’s progress with your order.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@Cleoriff @MI5 

All the information we have is in the Q&A, and any update will be added to the same thread as well. We also have the below information at the moment covering both questions you're referring to slight_smile

More info

Pre-order / Availability / Order Info

Q. I pre-ordered at *date/time*, when will I get my new S10?

A. When pre-ordering, our estimate delivery date was displayed above the custom plans slider on the shop page. As soon as there's progress with your order however, we'll let you know.

Q. How do I stay up to date on my order?
A. You can keep an eye on your My O2 order status, and we’ll also keep you updated as and when there’s progress with your order.

Thanks @EmilieT 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 13