Did you mean: 

S10 5G pre order

Rickwhits
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all.

As the title suggests I'm wondering if O2 will be accepting pre orders of the S10 5G shortly? I believe Samsung are accepting pre orders from June 7th. Not sure whether I should wait for O2 to stock or just go directly to Samsung for this device. Many thanks for any helpful responses. Cheers
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35213 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

A question for @Chris_K , I think, I've tagged him infor you @Rickwhits.

Message 2 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Rickwhits Also, keep an eye on here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/coming-soon

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 11

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 4 of 11

Rickwhits
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for the reply guys. Well if I went Samsung it would be through their upgrade finance scheme tbh. But I'm a big fan of the O2 refresh scheme. I like to have the option to upgrade quickly to any phone manufacturer!
Message 5 of 11

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

O2 absolutely will be ranging the S10 5G when it goes on sale, though I've not got any further info right now around costs or availability outside of our initial announcement: https://news.o2.co.uk/press-release/o2-to-stock-samsung-galaxy-s10-5g-and-prism-blue-s10-devices/

As soon as there's more info we're able to share, i'll let everyone know.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 6 of 11

Rickwhits
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well, Samsung are now accepting pre orders on their web store. Unfortunately, the S10 5g comes locked to either Vodafone or ee's networks! I'm in the market for a phone upgrade, unfortuately both of the handsets that I like the look of are not being stocked by O2 currently (OnePlus 7 Pro, Samsung S10 5G).... Starting to think I'm on the wrong network!!
Message 7 of 11

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Rickwhits wrote:
Well, Samsung are now accepting pre orders on their web store. Unfortunately, the S10 5g comes locked to either Vodafone or ee's networks! I'm in the market for a phone upgrade, unfortuately both of the handsets that I like the look of are not being stocked by O2 currently (OnePlus 7 Pro, Samsung S10 5G).... Starting to think I'm on the wrong network!!

@Chris_K  has already stated that )2 will be stocking it. You need to have patience.

Message 8 of 11

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Carphone warehouse will have both phones available on O2 too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 11

BOSSGOGG
Level 8: Talented
  • 384 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Strange that the 5G S10 is locked.

Is this for a technical difference between the 2 networks? Can't seem to find any info.

Whilst I'm waiting for the note 10, I hope it's not the case with that also. Many many years since I have owned a locked device.
unnamed
Message 10 of 11