Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rubbish o2

nyne9
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 are criminals, gangsters and consistently LIE !!! I've been dealing with these criminals for at least 4-5 years. They allow any tom dick and Harry to tap your phone, and not do anything about it ?? Three times this tap was supposed to be taken off, but still it's on there, whilst they try to say it's not on there no more ?? On top of that many of my calls, txs and voice messages are being diverted to soke random number and it was a O2 mobile. When tracked it was pinpointed to some random place in Manchester, but they still deny having any knowledge of who, which, why, when,where about this tap ??? Rubbish is an understatement !!!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@nyne9 These are serious allegations you're making. If you think your calls are being tapped, which is illegal, have you reported this to the police? How exactly did you track these diverted calls?

If you're having so many problems, why are you still with O2 after all this time? Have you requested a number change? You can have one change free of charge.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Why do you say your phone is brimg tapped and why have you chosen to stay four or five years

Message 3 of 8

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
@nyne9 as @Bambino and @jonsie have commented are the police involved, as unauthorised tapping of phones is illegal. And, most important of all, why are you still with O2 after 4/5 years of such problems.

I'd also be curious to know not only why your phone is tapped but how exactly you know it's tapped?
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nyne9 please heed what has been said above  ^  ^  ^  by @Bambino @jonsie & @Glory1 ... these are well respected 'regulars' on this O2 Community

If it were me, for the sake of peace-of-mind, I'd have my number changed, free of charge, which has been mentioned by said regular posters above  ^  ^  ^

Message 5 of 8

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @nyne9 I'm one of the Community Managers here on the O2 Community. I'm happy to get someone to pick up your complaint and look into it for you. I'll drop you a private message so we can talk further. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122358 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good move @Martin-O2. Very difficult to work out exactly whats gone on here...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Hey @nyne9 I'm one of the Community Managers here on the O2 Community. I'm happy to get someone to pick up your complaint and look into it for you. I'll drop you a private message so we can talk further. 

Hopefully the op will be able to explain in a calm reasonable way exactly what he thinks has happened. 

Message 8 of 8