cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming Bar, MMS

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

Yesterday a bar was put on my phone, this is due to me travelling to India next week and wanting to avoid charges.

Since the bar was applied, I cannot send MMS texts. They just keep saying 'Sending' and a no network error pops up.

Does anyone know how I can now revoke this bar? Also, once it is off - if I've been sent MMS messages, will these then arrive within my inbox?

Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Lol, cheers.
(though technically, Cleoriff told her to get it lifted)
Message 11 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@viridis wrote:
But the op was not in India at the time?

Hi @Cleoriff , I've added my comment in reply to the above comment. This is a post that was showing as unread so I went in and noticed viridis's comment, didn't notice the other comments. I agree with you, you answered first. So you are welcome to ask @Toby to change it slight_smile 

Message 12 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

No I won't be doing that @Anonymous  It's not as if I get many solutions anyway...so I am not fighting people for them wink
I would just add here about solutions in general. The OP is always entitled to mark their own as they see fit. This wasn't marked by the OP ....it was a topic marked by the Community team (as they have been marking them this morning).

I would just like to suggest to @Toby  that they check all replies properly and give solutions to the post which is the first to give the correct answer. slight_smile

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 17

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

I've changed this thread's solution slight_smile

Do let me know if there is ever a solution that you think might need to amended via PM.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 14 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Nice one, I do like to see solutions given correctly. Please, no offence intended @Anonymous slight_smile

Message 15 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not a problem slight_smile and @Cleoriff why shouldn't you get loads of them? Anybody that has been looking at your posts recently knows that you have a lot more knowledge than a lot of the people that come here daily,you don't just copy and paste links, you write your own answers and you understand what you are talking about wink

Message 16 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Not a problem slight_smile and @Cleoriff why shouldn't you get loads of them? Anybody that has been looking at your posts recently knows that you have a lot more knowledge than a lot of the people that come here daily,you don't just copy and paste links, you write your own answers and you understand what you are talking about wink

Thank you..I have gone all bashful now....Blimey..I must go and lie down...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 17