Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward Nominations for June 2017

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone! How are you doing today? How has this month gone by so quickly?! grin

June rewards are getting closer and it's time again for our monthly content nominations! You can nominate any awesome content you think has made a great contribution to the community. Have you noticed any such guides, reviews, or general posts this past month?

Last month the nomination reward went to @darrengf for his updated roaming guides (contract & pay as you go). slight_smile

If you wish to nominate any content, please reply in this topic!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I second @viridis review.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Without a doubt, this superb XZ Premium review by @viridis. https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Xperia-XZ-Premium-Everything-becomes-Wow/m-p/1058...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 12

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

The Xperia XZ premium review by @viridis deserves it by far for me. This one is a step beyond any other even by his own standards. Loved it! And the visual illustrations make it a joy to read x 

giphy-3
Message 6 of 12

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks all! Still time for more if anyone else wants to nominate something? grin

Message 7 of 12

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
If @viridis was a few days later it would be @PhoneChanger, and I am still tempted to say the latter just for variety but the pictures on the Premium review just have to get it.
Sorry @PhoneChanger!!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 8 of 12

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I agree with you that it would be nice to have different winners month by month and we have had up to a point. You either want to write reviews or not and there is definitely flair an talent needed. 

But I'm a great advocate of may the best man win and to select an inferior (no slur intended) review for the sake of variety would be a great injustice to the writer of the better review in my opinion. You may just as well share the prize to two or three winners.  

Message 9 of 12

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
To add my two pence worth definitely @viridis' Xperie XZ Premium review. Absolutely brilliant.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 10 of 12