Did you mean: 

Reward Nominations for April 2018

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

We're almost at the end of another month and its time for the O2 Community rewards! smiling

we ask the community to nominate content on the forum over the last month that made a good contribution to the community. Just like last month the focus is on guidesreviewsproduct testing and walkthroughs!

We've had a fairly quiet month on Community created content but there were a couple of posts that really stood out. 

@viridis's fantastically detailed S9 review was posted this month and I’ve heard from many members that found @Payforit_Sucks' post on avoiding premium charges very helpful!

Please drop me a PM or post below if you wish to nominate any content for this month’s rewards! wink

Thanks, 

Martin, Marjo and Emilie 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

The vote is unanimous Jor-El 😂

Message 11 of 12

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for all the votes so far guys! We'll be posting the rest of the rewards tomorrow so keep an eye out for that mention! cool

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 12