Did you mean: 

Reward Nominations for April 2018

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

We're almost at the end of another month and its time for the O2 Community rewards! smiling

we ask the community to nominate content on the forum over the last month that made a good contribution to the community. Just like last month the focus is on guidesreviewsproduct testing and walkthroughs!

We've had a fairly quiet month on Community created content but there were a couple of posts that really stood out. 

@viridis's fantastically detailed S9 review was posted this month and I’ve heard from many members that found @Payforit_Sucks' post on avoiding premium charges very helpful!

Please drop me a PM or post below if you wish to nominate any content for this month’s rewards! wink

Thanks, 

Martin, Marjo and Emilie 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
There can only be one this month for me.
viridi's S9 review is just simply outstanding.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Totally agree it should be  Viridis's review on the S9. Particularly as it has had 32000 views in less than a month. That sort of viewing figure for a review has never been seen before on this forum. Outstanding piece of work and worthy of publication in my opinion Bow

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 12

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Definitely viridis' S9 review. It's the best review I've read. Samsung would be proud to publish such an outstanding review and I bet it would sell plenty of S9s. If I was looking for a new phone it would be the S9 based on viridis' comprehensive review.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Crikey I didn't realise there"d be prizes - Are we talking Trips to Barbados or O2 mouse mats?

I'll write a guide for end of life Nokia Lumia upgrades to Windows 10. I was there at the begining with the Windows 2002 Orange SPV (HTC Canary) in 2002 so all be nice to see it through to the end in 2019. 🍊

Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@viridis S9 review 

Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous The prize will be credit to your pay monthly bill or top up credit if you are on pay as you go 

Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Only 1 in it ... @viridis's outstanding review of the S9

Message 8 of 12

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
@viridis S9 review.
his mentions must be going mad...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 9 of 12

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Yeah ,pretty much.. lol
Message 10 of 12