Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Community Manager

Reward Nominations: August 2019

Hi all! Wave

How did August go by so fast?! It's September next week already so let's make sure we fit in some content nominating in the next couple of days! Happy Dance

Just to recap in case some of you are not familiar with our Reward Nominations. Each month we ask you to nominate a piece of forum content that you feel made a great contribution to the Community! The focus is on guides, reviews, product testing and walkthroughs. The author of the nominations winner then gets a bump up in the Community Rewards this month as an additional thank you! cool

August has been an amazing month for amazing content! Check out the new helpful how-to guides below. Smiley Happy Thanks both for taking the time to work on these. 

As before, please let us know which one you'll nominate either by replying to this topic, or by sending me a PM!

Spoiler
And to add, if anyone is feeling creative and have some content ideas in mind for how-to guides specifically, feel free to discuss these in our feedback topic here.

Cheers all hugging

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 129

Re: Reward Nominations: August 2019

Thanks @Marjo 

Both guides are useful and offer advice on different subjects.

As such, I find it difficult to choose between them and therefore would like to nominate both - if that`s allowed slight smile

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 693

Mmmmm. Whilst I really commend @SamsungFanBoy  for his first guide, I find @MI5's more informative for me as I know less about Spend Caps than changing my number.

So for that reason I would vote for @MI5 

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 549

....but folks still have 2 (nearly...) days to get their's wrotten innocent

Topics: 693

@jonsie wrote:

....but folks still have 2 (nearly...) days to get their's wrotten innocent

Too late Lol

*The Game Is On*

OK folks, leave it till next month but be warned, I sense a Note 10Plus review in the very near future LOL

Image result for crystal ball images

Community Manager

Cheers guys! Still got a couple of days left in case anyone else wants to comment? Smiley Happy I'll check the final results when I'm back next week. 

For any guides or reviews that were posted on the last days of August, after I posted this thread, we'll include in the September nominations, don't worry. slight smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 129

@Marjo wrote:

For any guides or reviews that were posted on the last days of August, after I posted this thread, we'll include in the September nominations, don't worry. slight smile

Good to hear @Marjo thumbsup

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Highlighted