Did you mean: 

Reward Nominations - April 2019

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

It's almost the end of April which means it's time for the community reward nomination! 

Each month we ask the community to nominate piece of forum content that made a great contribution to the community. The focus is on guidesreviewsproduct testing and walkthroughs! The nominated member then gets a bump in the community rewards for this month! 

In April we had @CosminO's fantastic, in-depth review of the Samsung S10 and @Cleoriff's amazingly useful guide on avoiding unexpected charges

If you want to nominate one of these posts below or send me a private message with your suggestions! smiling

Cheers, 

Martin 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yep. I noticed that, too with the date and clock and I`m sure it flipped to next date at 23.00 the previous evening too.

Maybe they`ve all been to see the Rocky Horror Show - # let`s do the time-warp again #

Apologies for taking this off-top

Back to reward nominations... [I`ve given mine]

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 21 of 22

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for all the nominations guys! 

We'll pick up the time stamp issue with the platform provider. I'll give you an update once we hear back from them. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 22 of 22