cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeated text messages

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't know if this is an O2 issue or my phone which is a HTC one mini. From last night, every time somebody has text me, the same text has kept coming over and over again every 10 mins. It's driving me bonkers especially as I need my phone for the alarm clock. I really can't listen to this all night!! Anybody else had these problems?..
Message 1 of 55
54 REPLIES 54

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 41 of 55

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

It's the suspense of not knowing......:smileyhappy:

Or hearing the tap of feet as the dancing begins...Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 42 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry guys..only just logged back on..no dancing I'm afraid. Just frustration. Tomorrow I will be going to the shop n taking my phone in. Even the new app was doing it earlier! Grrrrr!
Message 43 of 55

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Not the news we were hoping for. The logical step would be to try the soon in another phone which would pinpoint a phone or account problem. Perhaps the store could do this for you and send some texts to see if they can reproduce the fault?

Message 44 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
We'll took the phone in today..the guy rang CS who gave him a reference number n said they would be in touch with me within 3 days as they are very busy at the moment.
Message 45 of 55

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well they haven't as yet..I'm quickly losing faith in 02...I have another 12 months on my contract n can't wait until it ends,..feel like I've had more help off you guys ..still they have until the end of tomorrow before my red mist descends lol
Message 47 of 55

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
You may have to remind them wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 48 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
You mean if I can get through..or be prepared to wait in a queue for an hour lol
Message 49 of 55

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

Yeah, although there is always live chat Whistle LOL

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 50 of 55