cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent downgrade thanks O2 agent Aerial Direct

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently had the misfortune to have a call from an O2 agent Aerial Direct. I have been with O2 for over 15 years and upgraded my phones and services with them as I had always had a good service from O2 no real complaints.

The call from Aerial came just as I was looking to upgrade my phone, I had completed the contract term, the rep from Aerial introduced them selves as agents from O2 and as I had completed my contract they were looking to upgrade my service and offer a better tariff.

For the next 15 mins I went through with the agent all the time thinking I'm dealing with O2. The up shot is what I did not realize was that they were not representative of O2, they are only after you to agree to the tariff they then switched me from being an O2 customer to Aerial business tariff, which was not explained at time, so not only did I lose my O2 account the first I had realized there was a problem when I visited the O2 store to see about upgrading my phone to discover that I was unable to upgrade because I was not an O2 customer my account is locked to these con men.. Has any one else had similar problems?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Feel free to send me a PM about this and we can have a chat about it. Welcome!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 11 of 11