cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent charges on My O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anybody having problems viewing their recent charges on My O2? I used to be able to see an itemised list of all recent texts/calls (in a seperate window) but since the website has been updated, this function appears not to be working. Any ideas?

Used to be able to access this as per this link:

https://www.o2.co.uk/assets/O2HybridNav/Static-files/BillRedesign/BillRedesignHtmlDemo/OL_consumer_0...

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144293 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
I'm still getting it from "Billing Details" then "View latest airtime bill"
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Through the O2 website? That just give you an itemised list of your last bill. I was after the screen that give you your most recent text/calls up to last 12 hours.

I used to be able to get a list that summarised each mobile number and the number of texts to each etc.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 144293 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Yes, it even says that it may take 12 hours to update some details.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has this been sorted. I've been back onto live chat , (8th time since web page update) ! I don't think they get it.. I used to see every call and text within 12 hours of it being made. Now it only show those that are outside my allowance and since I'm unlimited on calls and texts it only shows those I'm being charged for.
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 144293 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
No, it hasn't...
I can only see recent calls itemised once my bill has been created.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions