Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Topics: 571

Re: Received an Email bill but was told. “You don't have any products or services.”

Merry christmas Smiley Tongue
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Topics: 765

Re: Received an Email bill but was told. “You don't have any products or services.”

@MI5 wrote:
Merry christmas Smiley Tongue

72,022 now....cool

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker

LOL

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,113
Blog Posts: 2

72,023 and rising 😊
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

Hi I'm partially hearing . I almost sure that 02 has a CHAT service on the website.You can write instead of speak.  Can anyone write down where to find it. I'll reply again if I ocate it.

Iam always getting emails from Apple and Paypal which are always bogus and they dont use my full name. I delete them or block them.  theres loads of stuff out there that is after our passwords and details for nasty purposes.

Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

Hi  here it is   for o2 chat go here

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus / click lefthand box with picture

or go to the contact us page and click on the lefthand box with CHAT    and picture of a young lady on it

You will need your details or as many as you know  including phone number and security stuff. Good luck

Most helpful @Jenny105 thanks for posting that link and advice. 

Currently using: