cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received an Email bill but was told. “You don't have any products or services.”

Anonymous
Not applicable

I received an Email from O2 that purported to be my bill so I attempted to access it and received the following reply, “You don't have any products or services in this My O2 account.” I must have some products or services or why was I sent an O2 communication. I was at a loss at what to do because I couldnt get into my account and when I tried I was asked a security question which I am sure was, “What was your first car”. I even remember its registration number and that’s nearly 60 years ago but my answer to the security question was rejected. I went through a process which I attempted to show here but it didnt appear and then I remembered that I had an O2 Email address on line. Eventually I manged to complain but it was rejected with no reason given. I’m now looking for an alternative supplier.

BML

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143404 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Merry christmas tongue
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Merry christmas tongue

72,022 now....cool

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 17

MI5
  • 143404 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

LOL

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 13 of 17

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
72,023 and rising 😊
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 14 of 17

Jenny105
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Hi I'm partially hearing . I almost sure that 02 has a CHAT service on the website.You can write instead of speak.  Can anyone write down where to find it. I'll reply again if I ocate it.

Iam always getting emails from Apple and Paypal which are always bogus and they dont use my full name. I delete them or block them.  theres loads of stuff out there that is after our passwords and details for nasty purposes.

Message 15 of 17

Jenny105
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Hi  here it is   for o2 chat go here

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus / click lefthand box with picture

or go to the contact us page and click on the lefthand box with CHAT    and picture of a young lady on it

You will need your details or as many as you know  including phone number and security stuff. Good luck

Message 16 of 17

MI5
  • 143404 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Most helpful @Jenny105 thanks for posting that link and advice. 

Currently using:
Message 17 of 17