cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REPEATED MESSAGES

Anonymous
Not applicable

WHY AM I RECEIVING MESSAGES UP TO NINE TIMES AND 12 HOURS AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN SENT.  WHY DOES MY PHONE KEEP SEMNDING THE SAME MESSAGE OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MI5 wrote:
It's 99% a network issue as users on the giffgaff forum are reporting the same issues this weekend.

I have experienced the repeated message syndrome a couple of times in the past but it was usually "cleared up" quite quickly.  . 

There's a  joke in there somewhere......😁

Yes....it was in one of the earlier posts wink

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 21 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

AS AN AGEING 67 YEAR OLD WITH POOR EYESIGHT CAPITAL LETTERS HELPS ME SEE BETTER. I AM SORRY THAT THIS HAS ANNOYED PIPERDOG 123. I will try to use lower case in future.

Message 22 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

As an ageing 67 year old with poor eyesight I find capitals easier to proof read. I am sorry that this seems to have annoyed you. I do realise that capitals can be mistaken for shouting but this is not my intent.  Please feel free not to answer any of my queries that are in capitals if it annoys you that much.Not having a reply from you will not disturb my sleep pattern in any fashion.

Message 23 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
As I was the responder who asked the OP not too use capitals it is right I should respond and recognise their issues.

Thank you for explaining.
Message 24 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous  Please feel free to post here at any time.

We all enjoy hearing from you and reading your posts.....no -one here has any problem with  your capitals now you have explained. (When I first joined the forum 2 years ago I had no idea about this either) slight_smile

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 25