cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Bill & Text Messages

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just received my bill and went to check it out online. It says that there are two numbers associated with my account, one being my original Temporary iPhone number and the second being my ported number from my previous phone. Why does it list the temporary one and I how can I get rid of it from my account without calling O2.

Also, quick note on text messages. On my basic Nokia 6230 I could see a usage report as to how many text messages I'd sent, that way each month I could make sure I wouldn't go over the limit. But with the iPhone, even though under Settings > Uage, it doesn't give you any clue as to how many you've sent, except obviously sit and count them in your inbox! This should be a very very basic feature!

I agree with some people here, the novelty is wearing off!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Your temporary number will disappear as of your next bill, it's just because that bill will contain calls from both numbers...

On the SMS thing, sadly no (well not on a "normal" iPhone anyway) ... yet another thing that may appear in a future firmware version...
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree some features are lacking on the iphone. However if the leaked firmwear 1.1.3 is true then apple do listen and adding them a few at a time. I think more basic featurs will come.

You can always log on to the o2 website under recent charges to see how many text you have sent although it tends to be 12 hours behind
Message 3 of 3