Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Topics: 751

Re: Problems with Kudo's on Blogs/Reviews

Thanks @EmilieT 

I did test it again at intermittent times over the weekend and still not working.

The weird thing is, I CAN mess about with the opening post (the review) I can remove the kudo I gave and then re-apply it again...though for posts after that, no joy at all. slight frown

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Former Staff

Very strange indeed @Cleoriff  ... hopefully more to follow soon from my end though nerd

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Community Manager

I had a weird problem with Kudos very randomly some weeks ago, whereby when I clicked the Kudos button on different boards, nothing happened and the Kudos didn't register, which sounds similar to your issue @Cleoriff , however I got a red error bar at the top of the thread. The issue was intermittent for a couple of days and then disappeared and I haven't come across it again. Just got reminded of it when I saw your topic here. thinking 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

signature

@Marjo 

I have never had an error message at all. I have also re-read @davethorp's guide on Cancelling your Contract which has now been moved to the blog section.

Prior to it being moved I could kudo any post. Now it's in the blog, I can't. frowning2

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 561

I've never been able to kudo answers in blog posts. Reported it years ago to Mercedes but never fixed..
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Former Staff

@MI5 wrote:
I've never been able to kudo answers in blog posts. Reported it years ago to Mercedes but never fixed..

I'll add you to the ticket I've opened, thanks for letting me know - out of curiosity, have you ever seen an error message when trying to give a kudo to a comment in a blog post @MI5?

Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

signature

@MI5 wrote:

@MI5 

Can you kudo the review though? I can, then after that I'm unable to kudo any other answers or posts

*The Game Is On*

Level 48: Jubilant         

Could it be level related?
Both of you are (rightly) miles ahead of me but I can kudo willy and indeed nilly...
For example, just added some to replies to the new cancelling your contract guide.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Level 48: Jubilant         

Have you tried kudoing replies then the review/guide @Cleoriff?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Topics: 561

No error messages @EmilieT and yes, same @Cleoriff 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)