Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Kudo's on Blogs/Reviews

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi all, I need some help please and wonder if you would try a test for me?

Just recently I am finding myself unable to kudo any post (except the review) when they are moved to the review/blog section.

I have mentioned this to management and they are unable to replicate the issue so we thought we would try and see if others are having the same problem?

I have tried on these two reviews.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Reviews/This-is-Sony-Xperia-1/bc-p/1234957#M1657

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Reviews/My-Beautiful-New-S10/bc-p/1227899#M1627

Just to reiterate, I CAN kudo the review, I am unable to kudo any comment thereafter.

This is on PC using Firefox. I have also tried Chrome and get the same result.

All I need is people to try it and post their results.

It's only a test so you can kudo any post and then remove it immediately if you don't want it to remain.

Thanks a lot for your help. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @EmilieT 

I did test it again at intermittent times over the weekend and still not working.

The weird thing is, I CAN mess about with the opening post (the review) I can remove the kudo I gave and then re-apply it again...though for posts after that, no joy at all. slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 48

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Very strange indeed @Cleoriff  ... hopefully more to follow soon from my end though nerd

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 22 of 48

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I had a weird problem with Kudos very randomly some weeks ago, whereby when I clicked the Kudos button on different boards, nothing happened and the Kudos didn't register, which sounds similar to your issue @Cleoriff , however I got a red error bar at the top of the thread. The issue was intermittent for a couple of days and then disappeared and I haven't come across it again. Just got reminded of it when I saw your topic here. thinking 

Message 23 of 48

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Marjo 

I have never had an error message at all. I have also re-read @davethorp's guide on Cancelling your Contract which has now been moved to the blog section.

Prior to it being moved I could kudo any post. Now it's in the blog, I can't. frowning2

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 48

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I've never been able to kudo answers in blog posts. Reported it years ago to Mercedes but never fixed..
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 25 of 48

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I've never been able to kudo answers in blog posts. Reported it years ago to Mercedes but never fixed..

I'll add you to the ticket I've opened, thanks for letting me know - out of curiosity, have you ever seen an error message when trying to give a kudo to a comment in a blog post @MI5?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 26 of 48

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@MI5 

Can you kudo the review though? I can, then after that I'm unable to kudo any other answers or posts

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 48

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Could it be level related?
Both of you are (rightly) miles ahead of me but I can kudo willy and indeed nilly...
For example, just added some to replies to the new cancelling your contract guide.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 28 of 48

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Have you tried kudoing replies then the review/guide @Cleoriff?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 29 of 48

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

No error messages @EmilieT and yes, same @Cleoriff 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 30 of 48