Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Kudo's on Blogs/Reviews

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi all, I need some help please and wonder if you would try a test for me?

Just recently I am finding myself unable to kudo any post (except the review) when they are moved to the review/blog section.

I have mentioned this to management and they are unable to replicate the issue so we thought we would try and see if others are having the same problem?

I have tried on these two reviews.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Reviews/This-is-Sony-Xperia-1/bc-p/1234957#M1657

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Reviews/My-Beautiful-New-S10/bc-p/1227899#M1627

Just to reiterate, I CAN kudo the review, I am unable to kudo any comment thereafter.

This is on PC using Firefox. I have also tried Chrome and get the same result.

All I need is people to try it and post their results.

It's only a test so you can kudo any post and then remove it immediately if you don't want it to remain.

Thanks a lot for your help. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Working as it should for me. I have gone into each thread twice and been able to add or remove kudos to different posts. Notice no one kudoed me.....#justsayin' LOL

Message 11 of 48

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

Yes, my mistake as I misread your post. But as I said above it allowed me to kudo one post but after that I could kudo nothing on either. 

Did it at least allow you 1 kudo or just nothing at all?

It allowed me to kudo Viridis's review...but it wasn't in the blog when I read and kudoed it.

Same with your review. Not in blog when I read and kudoed it.

Now they are both in the blog section, I can remove and add kudo's to the REVIEW only.

This is the first time it's happened.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 48

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Working as it should for me. I have gone into each thread twice and been able to add or remove kudos to different posts. Notice no one kudoed me.....#justsayin' LOL

Yes, yours (about your review) was one I tried to kudo last night @jonsie . It wouldn't let me!!

PS is this on your laptop using FF or Chrome? (I have tried with both and nothing!)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 48

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Yes, yours (about your review) was one I tried to kudo last night @jonsie . It wouldn't let me!!

PS is this on your laptop using FF or Chrome? (I have tried with both and nothing!)

Yes, I did @jonsie, it was the only kudo it would let me do. It was your post about planning a review but remembered viridis had another. 

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 14 of 48

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Out of curiosity I switched to Chrome browser, and the same thing happened; it allowed me to kudo once on several posts but after that nothing. And I can only kudo on one thread only as well. Once I've done as many kudos as I want on the one review, that's it. I can't kudo anything ekse after that on either review.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 15 of 48

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Luckier than me then @Glory1 , I've tried Chrome and there is no difference. I still can't kudo a post other than the review itself.

I think my problem is related to the reviews being moved to the blog section. Prior to that I could kudo any post in the review. cry

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
Doesn’t work for me & I am using safari on iPhone XR iOS 12.3.1
Message 17 of 48

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hello @Cleoriff 

I tried the first link and I kudoed WispaRed7 and it was fine.

I am using Edge on my computer.

TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 18 of 48

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi @Cleoriff 

I can kudo tried blissgirl it was ok.

TallTrees 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 19 of 48

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff for starting this topic, and @Glory1 @gmarkj @jonsie @Anonymous and @TallTrees for doing a bit of testing on your ends slight_smile

For those affected by this problem, I have raised this with Lithium and will let you know as soon as I have an update!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 20 of 48