Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Highlighted
Topics: 572

Re: Problems with Kudo's on Blogs/Reviews

Working as it should for me. I have gone into each thread twice and been able to add or remove kudos to different posts. Notice no one kudoed me.....#justsayin' LOL

Highlighted
Topics: 735

@Glory1 wrote:

Yes, my mistake as I misread your post. But as I said above it allowed me to kudo one post but after that I could kudo nothing on either. 

Did it at least allow you 1 kudo or just nothing at all?

It allowed me to kudo Viridis's review...but it wasn't in the blog when I read and kudoed it.

Same with your review. Not in blog when I read and kudoed it.

Now they are both in the blog section, I can remove and add kudo's to the REVIEW only.

This is the first time it's happened.

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

@jonsie wrote:

Working as it should for me. I have gone into each thread twice and been able to add or remove kudos to different posts. Notice no one kudoed me.....#justsayin' LOL

Yes, yours (about your review) was one I tried to kudo last night @jonsie . It wouldn't let me!!

PS is this on your laptop using FF or Chrome? (I have tried with both and nothing!)

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,116
Blog Posts: 2

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Yes, yours (about your review) was one I tried to kudo last night @jonsie . It wouldn't let me!!

PS is this on your laptop using FF or Chrome? (I have tried with both and nothing!)

Yes, I did @jonsie, it was the only kudo it would let me do. It was your post about planning a review but remembered viridis had another. 

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Highlighted
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,116
Blog Posts: 2

Out of curiosity I switched to Chrome browser, and the same thing happened; it allowed me to kudo once on several posts but after that nothing. And I can only kudo on one thread only as well. Once I've done as many kudos as I want on the one review, that's it. I can't kudo anything ekse after that on either review.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Highlighted

Luckier than me then @Glory1 , I've tried Chrome and there is no difference. I still can't kudo a post other than the review itself.

I think my problem is related to the reviews being moved to the blog section. Prior to that I could kudo any post in the review. cry

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Anonymous

Doesn’t work for me & I am using safari on iPhone XR iOS 12.3.1
Highlighted
Level 29: Intuitive

Hello @Cleoriff 

I tried the first link and I kudoed WispaRed7 and it was fine.

I am using Edge on my computer.

TallTrees

Highlighted
Level 29: Intuitive

Hi @Cleoriff 

I can kudo tried blissgirl it was ok.

TallTrees 

Highlighted
Former Staff

Thanks @Cleoriff for starting this topic, and @Glory1 @gmarkj @jonsie @Anonymous and @TallTrees for doing a bit of testing on your ends Smiley Happy

For those affected by this problem, I have raised this with Lithium and will let you know as soon as I have an update!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature