Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Level 1: Joiner

Problems Claiming Free Tablet with Huawei P20 Pro Purchase

Any suggestions what to do.  The website for claiming has a message saying they're experiencing technical issues, and to check back in 24 hours.  It's been showing that message for a few days now. 

Level 39: Midshipman

Re: Problems Claiming Free Tablet with Huawei P20 Pro Purchase

I'll tag the community mods in as they have been helping others with this issue.
@Marjo @Martin-O2 @EmilieT another one for you...
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band

Thanks. Tried again this Morning. I can complete all the form, but when I click on upload for the proof of purchase, I just keep getting returned to the blank form??@Margo @Martin-O2 @EmilieT
Community Manager

Hi @JanD, and welcome to the forum Wave We know there have been some technical issues with the redemption website recently and it's being looked into, including what you're describing with the attachement error. As soon as we get any update around this we will share it with you here!

Thanks for the mention as well @gmarkj slight smile

Check out some of the recent discussions:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
Priority tickets calendar! 24-30 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

ES

Has there been any progress on fixing the error on the form to claim your tablet? 

Topics: 662

@ES wrote:

Has there been any progress on fixing the error on the form to claim your tablet? 

@EmilieT?

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Thanks @Cleoriff for the mention Smiley Happy 

@ES We've not had any updates yet, as soon as we do hear back we'll let you guys know!

Update: All known problems with the redemption website have been resolved, and if you are still encountering issues, please use the ‘Support’ form at the bottom of the microsite page - https://www.huaweiredemption.o2.co.uk/support.php. Please also note the proof of purchase can be uploaded in either pdf or image format (jpeg/png).

Check out some of the recent discussions:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
Priority tickets calendar! 24-30 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature