cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am currently paying £15 a month for a "bundle" giving me 2GB data plus 750 mins of calls and 2,000 texts.
Given that BT are offering me 5GB data and unlimited calls and texts for £12 a month, is there any reason I should not move my account to BT?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I honestly can’t think of any reason why not as long as your signal from BT is acceptable to you.
Check first before moving.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

TopperGas
Level 1: Joiner
  • 30 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Have you checked with O2 if they are prepared to match the offer, as I'm only paying £9 for 2GB data and unltd calls and texts?

The negatives for BT are no WiFi calling (which is strange when EE users have it) plus you lose Priority Moments so no more free coffee Tuesday's etc.
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go for the sim only with O2, it's Unlimited minutes + Texts and 5 GB of Data. It is £16 pounds, which is more expensive than B.T but you will get an option to upgrade to a brand new phone within 3-9 months. Also priorty moments and loyalty discounts will make it cheaper in the future.

Message 5 of 6

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Thanks so much for sharing your reasons with us heart We do appreciate your opinion and we will make sure that your awesome feedback reaches O2!

We hope to see you all around Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 6 of 6