cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing of boost box

Anonymous
Not applicable

I get a very poor signal if any inside our property .After much too-ing and fro-ing i have at last found that O2 have a boost box which is exactly the same as the vodaphone suresignal unit and both are made by Lucent actel.The only difference is that O2 are charging £150 yes £150 for the unit which on Vodaphone is half that price and even on the Lucent Actel site it costs £140 for the o2 compatible unit.Why is O2 charging so much if they wish to keep their customers that have this problem .I dont want to leave o2 as a long term customer but its looking as though i will have no choice.Please re-think your pricing on this unit O2

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144095 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
If Voda give you the service you require then you have done the right thing - We always advise moving to the most suitable network.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 41 of 45

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Glad Vodafone works for you. A mobile phone is only as good as the net6work coverage.

Message 42 of 45

MI5
  • 144095 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Of course it's not a "one size fits all" solution though as I get virtually zero signal on Voda at home, so wouldn't work for me 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 43 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
I get a 2g only signal at home with Vodafone but in this area there have been huge issues with Vodafone stability of service. No signal for up to a week at a time has been common in the past. I think it is getting better now.

But @Anonymous is now happy so solution found 😀
Message 44 of 45

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Thread closed
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 45 of 45