cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Praise

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to say a big thank you and ask for Roger Hughes sales/telephone support assistant to be recognised for his help in sorting out my sales order today. I had tried to order a phone and completely mucked up the whole thing on the internet and then waited 30 mins on CHAT and then decided to ring through to the Liverpool centre. This gentleman and the later female sales assistant were kind, patient, helpful and not at all hurried in making sure the whole order was sorted. I made the original mistake and caused total chaos but this was calmly and courteously sorted and he went through loads of options that I was not aware of. 

So pls could you send my kind thanks and regards and ask that this person  and the lady be commended for their help.

thank you,

sara ACA Pozzee

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 2 of 7

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Cheers for the heads up on this @jonsie smiling

@Anonymous Great to hear your feedback! It seems customer services are on fire atm! fire We keep seeing these kinds of posts. I'll need a couple of details from you to help track down the member of staff you spoke to so I'll drop you a quick message. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Fantastic

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Great to here @Anonymous and hope you are now all sorted...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Cheers for the heads up on this @jonsie smiling

@Anonymous Great to hear your feedback! It seems customer services are on fire atm! fire We keep seeing these kinds of posts. I'll need a couple of details from you to help track down the member of staff you spoke to so I'll drop you a quick message. 

I think they are all getting into festive mode... goodwill to all men.... and ladies 😀🎅🎅🎅🥂

Message 6 of 7

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

It's great to see so many happy customers @jonsie!! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 7