Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive feedback

Georgie123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Not a question as such, ibjust wanted to say that the customer service assistant that helped me with my upgrade today was most helpful. I work in customer services and I know how quick people are to complain and the positive experiences dont get acknowledged. Unfortunately I didn't get his name but if someone can help me find out who it was, I would be grateful if my thanks again can be past on, and his customer service skills acknowledged.
Thanks
Georgie
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
I'll tag the community managers who will get in touch to get some more details @Georgie123.
@Martin-O2 @Marjo @LukasB

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I'm really pleased to hear that you had such a great experience with customer services @Georgie123! I'll be able to find out who you spoke to and pass on your feedback. I'll need some details to do this so I'll drop you a message. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3