Did you mean: 

Positive feedback

KMarshall
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I have been with O2 for approx. 5 years and last week I decided to upgrade.

Unfortunatly this was not as easy as it should have been.

After contacting O2 a couple of times, speaking to below average "sales" people and feeling disapointed with the level of customer service I was getting, I decided to move over to Sky.

I placed my order with SKy and requested my PAC code and the following day I ended up speaking to a lovely, professional member of the retentions team called Rhiannon.

She took the time to talk me through my options and offered me a phone with a tariff which blew Sky out of the water.

I want to thank Rhiannon for being personable, speaking to me and taking the time to ensure I got the best deal and continued to be a happy o2 customer.

This is not a negative post but a positive one which I have posted in the hope that O2 will pass this on and maybe reward Rhiannon for her outstanding work.

Thank you Rhiannon

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

O2EmmaLouise
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 254 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 28 Solutions

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback. I'm going to tag @O2Emma to see if she can pass this on to Rhiannon and her manager in the retentions team. 

It's great to hear that because of her great service, we are lucky to have you with us here on O2.

Have a great day smile

Message 2 of 4

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @O2EmmaLouise I will feed that back no problem @KMarshall Thank yougrin

signature
Message 3 of 4

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Great to read some positive feedback @KMarshall 

I hope you might consider having a look around the Community which is way more than just a forum and may find something of interest and possibly join in with any topic or discussion.

Thank you thumbsup

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 4 of 4