Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive feedback from chat to O2

Muzzyramos4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello sorry i recently had a chat with o2 and the woman was soo helpful so at the end i said i would defo compliment. So i searched how and tried everything. Went on Toby's page found no way to pm. Clicked on a link an o2 helper had as to pm people if you type their username still no luck. I can see yu can make a complaint very easily why ia this so hard haha. Someone help i just want to get my shout accross

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
One of the community team will send you a PM for more details.
@Marjo @MercedesS @Martin-O2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Muzzyramos4
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks so i wait?
Message 3 of 7

Muzzyramos4
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Where do i check PMs?
Message 4 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Yeah, just wait for one of them to contact you.
You PM's will show top right of the screen, just press the little envelope icon.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Muzzyramos4 One of the community admin team listed above in @MI5's post will send you a Private Message (PM)...

You will see notification when you get one at the top right hand side of the page in the little envelope icon which I have highlighted below.

PM's.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning @Muzzyramos4sunflower

Awesome to hear that you had a positive experience and thanks for posting about it! We'd be happy to pass on your feedback over to the relevant team. I'll drop you a privage message shortly (thanks for tagging us @MI5!) to get some additional details.

Welcome to our community! smiley

Message 7 of 7