Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive Feedback

lilyfreeman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I visited an o2 shop in Manchester to upgrade my daughters phone and I couldn’t have been happier with the service. A young lad named Daniel, who said he was there temporary as he works at another store and was in training, helped me and my daughter out by going through step by step what to do as I don’t have much knowledge. He couldn’t have been nicer and more helpful and I couldn’t have been happier with it. I wish him the best of luck with his future career.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice to hear. Our community admin can feedback for you. @Marjo @EmilieT @Martin-O2

Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks for posting @lilyfreeman

It's nice to hear about good service joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

@lilyfreeman Good to read some positive news grinthumbsup

Message 5 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

That's fantastic to hear @lilyfreeman, thnak you so much for sharing this with us! I'll send you a Private Message to get a couple more details and will pass this on to Daniel and his team - I'm sure it'll make his day as much as it made mine hugging

Out of curiosity, which phone did your daughter upgrade to?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6