cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting issue since 18th June

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, This is GurwinderSingh. My number is [redacted].

This was transferred on O2 on 18th June 2015. Since than I haven't got incoming calls or text. Unless it is O2 (only call from O2). I have contacted o2 everyday to sort this problem. Every time I m upset. Every one keep saying are going to contact EE release full number to get full services. I did call EE this evening they are saying Nobody have contacted them from O2 regarding this issue. What kinda service O2 is providing if they aren't solving the problem of the customer. This is O2 porting team's responsibility to contact them to get me full service as I did report on the same day of the porting was done. This is very poor service from O2. I regret I was better with EE. Please sort this problem within 2 days. It is too much over a week.

This is my main number I am loosing my customers who want to place order every day . But can't get hold of me. Because O2 don't want to contact EE.

PLEASE SORT IT ASAP.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

This is a customer to customer forum ..you arent speaking to O2 here.

If you are porting your number FROM EE to O2...it is EE customer services you need to chase up in the first instance. It seems obvious they have not released this number to O2....

Have you turned your phone off and back on again by the way?...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 10

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Call EE again and ask then to release the port files again.
This is a common issue with EE number porting unfortunately - They are hopeless !!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

i did contact EE, they gonna take time to realease . actually they are expecting call or email from O2 to contact them not from Customer. O2 should b responisible for this too. Beacuse they havent contacted them sinc 18th June. there is no contact number of Porting team to talk. dont know what is customer service team is doing for it. I Did call again EE on 26th june , thay are saying that the request has been forwarded to their team to realse the Number. Lets see what happens. but i m loosing my orders & customers because of thei number loose. dont know who is guilty. but it is big loss for me.

Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

i m switching off my number 5 times a day. battery out too. 

Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous

Are on a consumer or business account?

Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

personal

Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, Finally number is working after 15 days of struggle. O2 was at fault . I had to involve o2 Guru & complaint department to get it sorted. O2 customer department head said O2 just contacted EE only once. Means o2 wasn't contacting EE and giving me false information about sending emails to them every day. Now I m going to ask for the credit on account. Will update once it's done.
Message 8 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Pleased it's working @Anonymous even though it has been a long slow process...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 10

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Marathon job which should have been sorted in a couple of days if someone had taken the trouble to follow things up. Hope you get a decent amount credited to your account.

Message 10 of 10