Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Re: Poor customer service

Do O2 really in all honesty expect the vast majority of customers to accept a few pounds £ in compensation for their financial losses and inconvenience and still expect this vast number of customers to say "oh ok that's cool?" Make your own assumption..
Highlighted
Anonymous

I expect them to do what they feel is right, but stamping feet like a 5 year old and shouting the odds down the phone isn't going to help. 

Judging by some of the posts on this forum, I assume that's what 95% of the unhappy folk did. And hopefully they got Jack **** for being such berks.

Highlighted

And I would also assume from the comments along the lines of your own, that you personally, suffered no substantial financial losses? And if you did... that your quite happy to accept these said financial losses just because O2 said "sorry"?
Highlighted
Topics: 295
Kudos: 1,849
Ideas: 6

Wow a 3rd party’s error blamed on o2 the 3rd party has admitted it was their issue not o2

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Highlighted

Nothing to do with shouting obscenities and "stamping feet" O2 just quite simply has to accept that they let customers down financially and work out more substantial/appropriate compensation. Simple as...
Highlighted

And you can, im quite confident, be assured... O2 will be pursuing the 3rd party (Ericsson) for all financial losses due to the error!
Highlighted

The entire and only point is that O2 is just washing their hands of the entire situation and hoping it will just blow over and everyone will just not care/care about losing financially(obviously not every O2 customer)..
Highlighted
Topics: 546

Anyone who relies heavily and solely on one service for anything only has themselves to blame if it all goes wrong.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted

Not everyone is in the same situation in life due to work requirements and lifestyle... Happy that you seem to have a very easy life work wise/shift wise/ location wise..
Highlighted

Im not quite understanding why there seems to be such a massive defending of O2 over what is quite obviously an issue causing financial problems for many? Is this the o2 supporters fanbase?