Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service

Are02forreal
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
10% offer on next top up as way of compensation for a days lost service. Keep it o2 it's insulting
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

XAnarchist77X
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Do O2 really in all honesty expect the vast majority of customers to accept a few pounds £ in compensation for their financial losses and inconvenience and still expect this vast number of customers to say "oh ok that's cool?" Make your own assumption..
Message 11 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

I expect them to do what they feel is right, but stamping feet like a 5 year old and shouting the odds down the phone isn't going to help. 

Judging by some of the posts on this forum, I assume that's what 95% of the unhappy folk did. And hopefully they got Jack **** for being such berks.

Message 12 of 22

XAnarchist77X
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
And I would also assume from the comments along the lines of your own, that you personally, suffered no substantial financial losses? And if you did... that your quite happy to accept these said financial losses just because O2 said "sorry"?
Message 13 of 22

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Wow a 3rd party’s error blamed on o2 the 3rd party has admitted it was their issue not o2

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 14 of 22

XAnarchist77X
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Nothing to do with shouting obscenities and "stamping feet" O2 just quite simply has to accept that they let customers down financially and work out more substantial/appropriate compensation. Simple as...
Message 15 of 22

XAnarchist77X
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
And you can, im quite confident, be assured... O2 will be pursuing the 3rd party (Ericsson) for all financial losses due to the error!
Message 16 of 22

XAnarchist77X
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The entire and only point is that O2 is just washing their hands of the entire situation and hoping it will just blow over and everyone will just not care/care about losing financially(obviously not every O2 customer)..
Message 17 of 22

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Anyone who relies heavily and solely on one service for anything only has themselves to blame if it all goes wrong.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 18 of 22

XAnarchist77X
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Not everyone is in the same situation in life due to work requirements and lifestyle... Happy that you seem to have a very easy life work wise/shift wise/ location wise..
Message 19 of 22

XAnarchist77X
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Im not quite understanding why there seems to be such a massive defending of O2 over what is quite obviously an issue causing financial problems for many? Is this the o2 supporters fanbase?
Message 20 of 22