Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor 4G? Same for others?

SteveJ
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So basically I switched to o2 from Vodafone 2 weeks ago and having problems with 4g since. Very occasionally get ok speed 5mbps plus (still not great) but often its less than 1mbps. Switching to 2g/3g can increase is a bit. On Vodafone never had an issue with apps or websites not loading etc always fast data....is o2 really that much worse than Vodafone? May have to cancel contract, got 45g of data a month but with this data speed thats impossible to use.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@SteveJ That's a shame, really. That's what I meant in my previous post about discount versus signal. I guess I didn't explain it well. For what it's worth, O2 abandoned their loyalty offers for existing customers some time ago. When the time rolls around for your next renewal you'll see for yourself, unless you're still within the 14 day change your mind window. If you are, you should go back to Vodafone. Whatever deal you're on with O2 isn't worth it if you're not getting a good signal.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 11 of 13

SteveJ
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yep I understand what you meant now I'd have been better off paying more with Vodafone. I'm within the 14 days so I'll contact o2 tomorrow and hopefully switch back. Thanks for the help. 

Message 12 of 13

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

You're very welcome, @SteveJ . Hope you can sort this out. Call customer service on 202 from your mobile. Don't use Live Chat for this. Best time to call to avoid a long wait on hold is 8-8.30 am. Good luck.fingers_crossed

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 13 of 13