cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plague of 'you're out of Credit ' text messages

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear O2,

I would like to  ask  one  simple  question - why do you feel it necessary to  hound  me  with  text messages telling  me  I'm out of  credit  - approx  20 in the last 3 days  !! One will suffice  . I know I'm out of  credit  ! I will top up when  I choose  and  NOT  because you  hound me  every  2 minutes !!!  I have been a loyal  customer   since O2 was BT Cellnet  - but the past few  months of  hounding  by text  have  made  me  seriously condsider  moving  provider. pleeeaaaasssseeee  STOP the multiple   'You're out of credit' texts  

Thankyou

one  VERY  pi***d off  customer !!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144155 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Call 4445 and ask CS to turn off balance text notifications....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122803 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Give them a ring and tell them on 4445 (having said that you will probably have to top up to call them depending on your tariff)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144155 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Just to add @Anonymous that o2 won't see your message here so it will not change unless you call them directly.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4