cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perfectly Fine -in stock, 2 days later no email no update and was told out of stock

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oredered a Perfectly Fine phone- obviously in stock as I was able to proceed to pay. 2 days later no email no update and was told out of stock while on chat with advisor. Not impressed. This means I will have to pay another month's charge to current operator I am with. WHile on chat, couldnt change order, so had to cancel that and order a new one with sales team that he was going to put me through to. I was already not in the mood to buy any more phones that could potentally not be in stock. Not impressed!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I did not speak to the sales team, I am rethinking my next operator.
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122815 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@AnonymousThere is never any guarantee that a phone is in stock online...even if you proceed to pay. O2 do not have a live ordering system. You could ring customer services to check before you place your order https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27628 Solutions
Very common issue unfortunately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93183 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Hopefully they haven't already taken your money otherwise be prepared to wait a couple of weeks before you get it back. 

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just realised that since I have cancelled the Gold one, I am trying to order another colour, there will be another credit check! Also note that the person I was talking to earlier just cut me off before I could I place an order! I thought O2 were good with customer service. Am now on hold with another........on hold.......on hold......

Message 6 of 6